Friday, February 25, 2011

a recipe requires...cooking. right? huh.

Yeah, I don't really cook. Or bake. I'm pretty limited in my abilities as far as all that jazz goes. (at least at this point in my life)

But there's something I can make...something life-changing. And it doesn't even require cooking, or baking!

Chocolate chip cookie dough. Yes, that's right. Chocolate chip cookie dough. Uncooked!! Come on, guys, live dangerously! >;)

Ingredients

  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.

And stop there!!! Go ahead. Give it a try.

Good, right? You'll never be the same, right? :D :D :D


[picture via weheartit]

[recipe via very best baking]


7 comments:

  1. YUMMO!! Looks so good, girl! ♥ xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! I love me some cookie dough! :9 Brownie batter is amazingly delicious too!!! :D I am hungry now... lol :)

    ~Kaycee Lee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled upon your blog--really lovely
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes......DELISH!! I much prefer cookie dough to the actual cookies. *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww... did i comment already?! ugh! can't rememba!
    that looks yummy, i'm a big fan of chocolate cookies!!!

    i'm worried about the raw eggs, though... hmmm.. it's possible that you get e.coli from eating uncooked eggs... but who cares, really? it's yummy!♥

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)