Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buttons? Ooooh... :D

I finally worked up the ambition to mess with blog buttons!
Adding them from other people's blogs was easy enough...but oh my goodness. Making my own was a trip.
I'm pretty much illiterate when it comes to messing with html codes, and all that jazz, so it's pretty much a miracle that I was, in fact, successful (with an extreme amount of help from Google)!! Therefore, I now have a button!
Isn't it perdy? >>>>
(I am certainly not going to attempt to put it in this post. Tooooo difficult for little old me).
So yeah! Snag it if ya want!
I wouldn't mind ;D

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! It's cool how it's sparkly all over the place :P (I love sparkles) I had spent over 3 hours trying to make my button, and I don't know what I did, but apparently it worked. So if I ever change my button, it won't be this year.
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i snagged it! :D check ittttt:

    http://sistersnthesavior.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-heart.html

    and by the way, i LOVE your playlist. sometimes i leave your blog up just to listen to your music. is that weird? *bites lip*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocee-I sooo agree! It was too much difficulty for me to consider changing it any time soon!
    Anna-Thank you thank you! And ha, that's not weird at all! I do it sometimes too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So cute. I am grabbing it! ;D

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so snazzy;) going right over to my blog to put it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suhweet button, soul-sister!!!! It's already up on my 'these gals rock' page.
    *giggles* Ha, I'm glad Anna confessed that first...'cause I do too. *blushes*

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)