Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jumping on the blogging bandwagon! ;)

So you know that 30 day challenge that's been going around? Yeah, about halfway through January, I found myself thinking, "Aww man, I wish I had done that!" And now, seeing that a few of those that I follow (Anna, Lily, Jessica, and Bleah) are doing it for February, I figure, why not join along? Although, it will be 28 days, as opposed to 30 ;)
So here goes:
Day 1: A favorite song.
Day 2: A favorite movie.
Day 3: A favorite book.
Day 4: A favorite band.
Day 5: A favorite quote.
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
Day 9: A photo you took.
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding.
Day 13: A pastime favorite.
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
Day 15: A person you admire.
Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Day 19: A talent of yours.
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: Hopes, dreams, and plans you have for the next 365 days.
I'm actually pretty excited to do this. Woot! :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you're doing this. I am participating too. I was really good & blogging everyday but the slacker in my evolved :)
    I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)