Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day Six: A moment you wish you could relive.

This one is even more difficult than picking favorites, because, as Bleah Briann says, it is, in fact, quite a personal question. I mean, there are some moments that pop into my head, but I don't feel comfortable sharing? Ha! And then there are others that are just so small, that no one else would understand. Then there's always the issue of "how do I choose??"

So, since about halfway through yesterday, when I looked at what day six would be, I've been pondering. I mean, there are so many wonderful moments I have to look back on: hearing my cousin Marcus' very first cry! Spazzing out when my brother and his now-fiancee gave us the news that they were engaged! Sitting on the balcony of our condo at Myrtle Beach, just staring out at the ocean, thinking of how incomprehensibly amazing our God really is. The times where my brother and I would play with our cousins in the treehouse in my grandparents' backyard, picking berries off of nearby trees and pretending to eat them (ha!). Casting Crowns' 2010 concert: yes, I would absolutely relive that, despite the fact that I was soo terrified, we were up so high! Going camping with my best friend, and giving nicknames to all the people around us. :D

All of these moments and so, so many more. How could I ever choose just one? ;)



4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, with you and Bleah all the way!! I still have no idea how I myself will choose a moment---maybe I'll just do what you did. (:

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think *I* could ever choose just one! Love these, though. So sweet! ♥

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was great! I just posted mine, although I don't think I did very good. Nice work, though :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, and in answer to your comment:
    No, I'm not seeing Third Day/TAN at Geneva....too far away for me. The closest is in Fairfax VA.....but it's pretty cool that we both live on the East Coast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)