1. I'm starting to really, really dislike Facebook. Every time I get on, my reaction is "ugh". That site has gotten old for me. Yeah, I still get on, but certainly not for long. And then, when I put statuses up, and people put stupid comments on them, and I'm just like "Gooooo away". I've learned pretty quickly that I'd rather have you guys (my Blogger friends)' opinions on stuff than my Facebook friends. Whoa. So I've definitely learned lately that Blogger>Facebook. For sure.
2. So twice in the past week, I've poured myself a giant bowl of Cocoa Pebbles, put the milk in it, taken a bite...and found out that the milk was bad. What. the. heck. Okay, number 1: milk never goes bad in our house. Seriously. We have a house of 6 people; believe me, milk doesn't sit around long enough to go bad. Yet twice in one week? And of course, I'm the one who figures it out? I feel traumatized.
3. I don't know why I paint my nails. Because when I do, even if I wait for like, 3 hours before even moving, they always get messed up. Alwayyys. >:|
4. Gone with the Wind is a terrible movie. Scarlett O'Hara, though very fashionable, is so annoying and irritating! I mean, Rhett loves her! Like, really loves her! And she's so nasty and mean to him. It's awful.
5. (referring back to facebook) Why should someone care if someone else is a Steelers fan? Why should someone care if someone else likes Justin Bieber? Like, how does it affect them? It doesn't. People just like to be mean, if you ask me.
Whooosh, I feel a tad bit better. Oh, and this is probably the only complaint post you'll ever see from me; but I was in the mood *cough*