Sunday, February 13, 2011

five random complaints I have lately.

[via weheartit]

1. I'm starting to really, really dislike Facebook. Every time I get on, my reaction is "ugh". That site has gotten old for me. Yeah, I still get on, but certainly not for long. And then, when I put statuses up, and people put stupid comments on them, and I'm just like "Gooooo away". I've learned pretty quickly that I'd rather have you guys (my Blogger friends)' opinions on stuff than my Facebook friends. Whoa. So I've definitely learned lately that Blogger>Facebook. For sure.

2. So twice in the past week, I've poured myself a giant bowl of Cocoa Pebbles, put the milk in it, taken a bite...and found out that the milk was bad. What. the. heck. Okay, number 1: milk never goes bad in our house. Seriously. We have a house of 6 people; believe me, milk doesn't sit around long enough to go bad. Yet twice in one week? And of course, I'm the one who figures it out? I feel traumatized.

3. I don't know why I paint my nails. Because when I do, even if I wait for like, 3 hours before even moving, they always get messed up. Alwayyys. >:|

4. Gone with the Wind is a terrible movie. Scarlett O'Hara, though very fashionable, is so annoying and irritating! I mean, Rhett loves her! Like, really loves her! And she's so nasty and mean to him. It's awful.

5. (referring back to facebook) Why should someone care if someone else is a Steelers fan? Why should someone care if someone else likes Justin Bieber? Like, how does it affect them? It doesn't. People just like to be mean, if you ask me.

Whooosh, I feel a tad bit better. Oh, and this is probably the only complaint post you'll ever see from me; but I was in the mood *cough*


8 comments:

  1. haha that was hilarious... no lie. You're so funny Lauren.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh yah I'm pretty much over Facebook. I sign in once a day maybe and spend about 2 minutes on there. I just don't care about it anymore. :]

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to you! Facebook is sooo over-rated, if you ask me! I deleted my FB profie about a year ago, and it is one of the best choices I have EVER made!
    #3 is sooo me, too! I really do love to paint my nails... but I do so much "dirty work" (such as washing the dishes & cooking) that it NEVER stays on for more than 2 days!
    #5- I agree with you 100%! ;)
    Anyways... have a "snazzy" day! :)

    ~Kaycee Lee~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean about facebook! Ever since I started blogging I use it less and less!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! FINALLY someone else who dislikes GOne with the Wind!!! You have good taste. Hehehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the exact same feelings!! I love "Gone With the Wind" though, but only the first half, the second is so sad, I can't watch it. I have a Facebook, but I get on for only 5min, chat for 1min, then get off. That's just me. Facebook is.....eehhh.
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Really, Lauren, I'm getting tired of Facebook too. I often find myself here in Blogger with all these wonderful people... People I don't really know. This is where I can share my REAL THOUGHTS. Oh well.

    And yes, people just like to be mean. Screw them all. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I don't do Facebook...so I can't relate. BUT, I totally agree with 'Gone with the Wind'!!!! The first part is okay, but the second part is wayyy too sad.

    Oh yeah, and bad milk is nasty as anything. *makes yucky face*

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)