Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.

1. God. I mean, I often find myself wondering how other people go through this life without Him... I know I couldn't do it.

2. My family/friends (obviously). Couldn't live without 'em ;D

3. Water! And not just because it's impossible to live without; it's pretty much all I drink. I looove it.

4. Music. Ahh music.

5. Hmmm. My voice! No, seriously. I talk/sing so much. A sore throat is practically torture for me. When Ariel gives her voice to Ursula in The Little Mermaid, I feel all claustrophobic! It's pretty rough.

The end ;D



7 comments:

  1. I completely and utterly agree with you on number five. I sing anywhere! And everywhere..and I talk too much. Great post! :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, #5 is brilliant!!!!! And so is number four....darn, I should remembered music for MY post!! Oh well. *laughs*

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I agree with everything here as well. LOVE me some water. ♥

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl!
    thanks a bunch for your comment:)
    and i shall be following you too!!

    this post is cute...made me smile!

    Blessings,
    brittany lou<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think our voice is something we take for granted, so it's nice you see your voice's beauty and appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥yes, i agree with number 1... so much. I read some posts from other blogger saying they don't believe in God, i and just can't help myself not to get hurt. The thought of it pains my heart. :'( Thanks for this, lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely 100% agree with number 1. I think about that ever once in a while. I don't know how I would have gotten through some of the things I've gone through in life if without God there by my side. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)