Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Two: a favorite movie!


Ah, once again, this is just too difficult! I've got it narrowed down to like, 4 choices now...hmmm.
Okay. The choice is made. We'll at least say that it's one of my favorite movies.


*sigh* PS I Love You.
So, so so good. I don't think I have ever cried so hard during any other movie. I remember the first time I watched it, I actually had to pause it 2 or 3 times just to sit there and cry!
But while it was terribly sad, it was also terribly romantic. At least the basis of it is!

I mean, come on: A man, knowing that he's going to die, plans for letters and packages to be delivered to his wife after he's gone...all to help her slowly move on with her life. Ahhh!! So romantic! Sad, yes, but romantic!

Not to mention, Gerard Butler is in it...and he sings. Ohh be still my heart!

Anyways. Definitely one of my very favorite movies. It just never gets old ;)

pictures via weheartit

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a super sweet movie!! ♥

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the whole of that movie, but I heard one line of it and I immediately burst into tears. I'm not a cryer, but it was beautiful. I can't even remember what was said. Great choice :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen it....but I've heard good things about it!

    Glad to see you doing the challenge too.
    Love always,
    ~Lily =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOL your story was very funny, yet horrifying! Your mom must have been super worried. :)
    I haven't seen that movies, it looks so sad, yet sweet.
    Have a wonderful day!! ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that movie.... but now I want to! I lovve your blog! It's cute! I follow you! Feel free to follow me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie! & he is so cute :).

    -megan ann.

    ps. don't worry, I love long comments, so I didn't mind your super long comment on my blog at all :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this movie!
    And thanks so much for the comment and following!

    little-gold-pocketwatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)