Friday, February 18, 2011

day eighteen: uhh...

[via weheartit]

A time when you felt passionate and alive.

Um. Gee. Is it bad if I honestly don't know? Well, rather, that nothing instantly pops into my head.

I mean, any time I'm with my family or friends having a time completely full of laughter, I feel awesomely re-energized ;)

Or if I'm just having some alone time with God outside, basking in His wonderful, beautiful creation...I feel pretty amazing then.

Do those count? They should! ;D


6 comments:

  1. You know what Lauren? I think that everyday of your life is filled with passion and life... From your blog itself, I can see how passionate you are... And your heart, dear, is ever so alive... Because you see God every where, you are amazing... :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful photo! I feel most alive when I am standing outside with the wind blowing 30 miles an hour. It fuels me. I adore it! I always get so happy when the winds blows and I'm all like "Whoa Thank ya Lawd! ;]♥

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture!! And yes it most definitely counts!! Great post :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's tough! I like what you put though.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you! If somebody asked me this same question, I would have almost the exact same answer! :)

    ~Kaycee Lee~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture makes me feel VERY alive. ;)
    And yes, those times most definitely count!!!!

    Your wind-lovin'-soul-sister,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)