Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day One: a favorite song!

This is just not an easy question. At all. There are sooo many amazing songs to choose from! But alas, I'm going to have to go with a secular song at the moment...Your Guardian Angel by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus just never gets old for me. I fell in love with it the first time I heard it, years ago, and love it just as much now as I did then. I don't know if it's his voice, or the romantic lyrics, or the lovely melody, but it's become a favorite of mine, and I have a feeling it always will be. ;)

2 comments:

  1. yeah, your guardian angel is really amazing! love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your joinin' in! and that's a really good song :)

    -anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)