Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Four: a favorite band

So my initial answer to this one was Tenth Avenue North (duh). But I know that a lot of you bloggers share them as your favorite band ;)

So I'm gonna switch things up a bit, and go with my original favorite band, before I found out about Tenth Avenue North. And that wonderful band is Casting Crowns! I still love them just as much as before, and I'm pretty sure I always will. Their songs are so catchy, and have wonderful lyrics...Not to mention, Mark Hall's voice is so frikkin beautiful. Man, I could listen to him sing ALLL day long. With no break.

Plus, I've seen them in concert twice, and both times, they were AMAZING! Oh my goodness, gracious. So, so, so good.

This is definitely my favorite song by Casting Crowns. The lyrics are so powerful, and encouraging. They remind that we are to praise even in the storms of life. That God is God, no matter where we are in life ;)





2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, TAN is my favorite band too! But I might have to choose a different band too. ;)
    Casting Crowns is seriously amazing. Every song they have speaks to me in some way. God is using them to do great things in His name.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of those bands! Awesome sauce, f'real!! <3<3

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)