So today is my 18th birthday! Weird.
So, just to be cute and fun, I'mma share with you 18 things that make me happy! ;D
1. YOU! Seriously. I love you guys. You brighten my days, and you're all so sweet!
2. Raccoons. Okay, nobody ever gets me on this one. But they just make me so very happy! They're just so darn precious.
3. Pretty/cute pictures. Ever notice how I do a lot of posts that are full of pictures? Yeah, it's because they make me happy ;)
4. The (sometimes bittersweet) feeling of accomplishment that comes when I finish a book.
5. Disney movies (duh). I don't have comfort foods. I have comfort movies: Disney movies :D
6. My bed! It's sooo cozy. You can totally see a little outline of my body on it, which makes it all the more comfy, of course
7. Instrumental music. I'm one of those people that gets butterflies at the sound of a violin, or the sound of an exquisite piano melody. :P
8. Sheets frozen mochas!! Mmmm.
9. K-Love. Check it out if you havent' already!
10. Going to a restaurant where the waiter looks like Derek Morgan ;D
11. Thunderstorms. Actually, we had our first thunderstorm of the year here last night, and I was beyond happy. Lovely way to start a birthday ;D (in my opinion, that is)
12. Thoughts of spring!
13. Finding a quote, or a song lyric that explains perfectly what I'm feeling and thinking.
14. Hanging out with friends that you pray with, and read your Bible with. Now, that's just cool ;)
15. My great big giant family. They make me pretty happy, I must say :D
16. Okay, this might sound silly, but blankets and heaters. I am constantly freezing this time of year, and I would be very sad without blankets and heaters.
17. Books! I love books. In fact, I just feel so against ever getting a Kindle or anything like that...It's just so not the same!
18. The precious, sweet little moments in life. Like my little siblings singing to me in the car, followed up with my little cousins calling to sing to me :) So, so cute and sweet!
Adieu, friends! :D
[picture via weheartit]