Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago

Soo I was a little bit iffy about this post, and tomorrow's post, but oh, whatever. Why not?

And dagnabbit, it's so tiny again!!! Aargh! It won't let me make it any bigger :[
I'm such a failure. (Though I feel like this is going to happen every time I upload a picture that's my own >:|)
Oh well, I'm an adorabe failure though, arent' I? With my Sylvester cat glasses, and Sailor Moon T-shirt ;D And I'm just about 18; and I can't imagine I'm any older than 6 or 7 in this photo ;)

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! Well, were, but I'm sure you're still cute anyway haha :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....I love that pose, Lauren!!!!! Your glasses were super cute. ;)

    Love always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! :) *sigh* i miss being little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, OmD, SO! FLIPPING! CUTE! ;]

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)