So Jocee tagged me in this tag where you say 7 random things about yourself. Fun!
(Yeah, it's fun until I find myself staring at the computer screen, unable to think of anything)
1. So I go through tv show phases. Now, I'm not much of a tv person. But every once in a while, I'll find a show, get pretty much obsessed with it for a while, then I hardly ever watch it again. For example, The Office! I've seen every episode up until the last two seasons; but here's the catch: I watched it all in a period of like, two weeks over the summer on dvd. Snazzy. My newest show obsession is Criminal Minds...but already, my love for it is majorly dying down, and therefore I'll stop watching it at some point, and probably never watch it again. :P
2. I really, really need to start exercising. See, I'm in two weddings this summer, and both of my dresses have already been ordered. In fact, one of them is already hanging in my parents' closet upstairs! And while I've been the same weight consistently for a ridiculously long time, if I gain any weight at all, it's going to really suck. So by July and August (so far away!), I can't have gained a single pound. Which, if I exercise, won't be a problem! Therefore, let the exercise begin!
4. I am a super, super picky eater. Ridiculously so. So much so, that I get nervous if I have to eat dinner at someone else's house who doesn't know just how picky I am.
5. I have a near addiction to buying stuff on iTunes. I just looove new music! :D
6. I can't stand listening to secular music anymore. That is, besides like, Taylor Swift and a very few random songs here and there. It's just so...ick. It's not even discreet in it's nastiness.
7. I finally got my passport today (I was supposed to get it around four weeks ago). And I was really excited, because I actually took a good picture (that I wasn't expecting to get taken). I never take good random pictures. I was pretty happy.
Okay! I now tag:
Samarah at Samarah's Sayings
Brianne at Here We Are
Charity at CharityRocks!
Maggie at Love, Hugs, & 17
Monica at fearless
...and whoever else wants to do it! :D
And oh yeah!! This is my 100th post. Wowza. :)