So I've been like, totally out of the blogosphere these past few days. And it's been sad :( I never realized how much I actually enjoyed blogging!
Sooo I'mma hop back in with a few recent happenings/thoughts in my quaint little life :D
1. On Friday, the girls in our youth group went and saw Seussical the Musical...and it was pretty spiffy! It was so lighthearted and fun and joyous...I feel like usually when you go see a play or musical, it'll be dramatic and intense...but not this one! It was a bunch of Dr. Seuss stories combined, and it was soo snazzy beyond snazzy. It was simply colorful :D
2. So after we went to see Seussical, we went to The Cheesecake Factory (I don't know if ya'll have one of those around where you live, but it was pretty dandy). It was one of those restaurants that has like, total ambiance, and it was just so cool! But it was kinda ridiculously expensive :P The highlight of eating there though, was definitely our waiter. Okay, so he said his name was Luigi? I don't believe him, especially considering that he also says that he's from a central Pennsylvanian town...I mean, really, what central Pennsylvanian couple names their child Luigi?? I just don't buy it! But anyways, so to be blunt, Luigi was um...not too bad on the eyes, ya know what I'm saying? And here we are, a group of teenage girls with this adorable waiter, and it's like, midnight, we're all tired and loopy...and thus resulted many hilarious moments. For example, we decided to cheers (with our water glasses of course), and of course, right at that moment, he comes up to the table, and he's just totally like "uhh...are you guys cheersing?". It was awkwardly great. And of course, the one gal, Amber, decides to nickname him Lui! So she goes to pray before we eat, and I'm like "do not pray about Lui!!" thinking for sure, she will, and he'll end up being right there, which is even more like "uhh". And so she changes his name to Gerard (*snicker*). And of course, she gets to the point in her prayer where she (very giggly) says "and thank you, God, for letting us be here with Gerard", and right as she's saying it, I feel someone walk up beside me, so I open my eyes, and sure enough, there's Lui!! Oh goodness. It was great.
Okay, so you probably just had to be there, haha :D
(I officially have a crush on Elijah Wood. He is just too adorable)
3. Okay, so this is just sad. I've watched The Lord of the Rings three times in the past two weeks (Yes, all three movies each time). Now, the first time was just to watch it. The second was with a friend. And the third was while watching the extended version (which was awesome). I'm totally going through an obsessive phase! (Plus, the third time around, I cried when Boromir died? It's such an emotional moment!) But it's just so GOOD! Like oh my goodness. No matter how many times you watch them, they just don't get old! Also, mi madre bought the books for me last week so I can finally read them :) I just love her.
4. The weather is deceiving. It's beautiful outside. The sun is shining, the sky is blue.
But it's frrrreezing. Grrrr.
5. Tangled is coming out super soon! I'm so happy! I just absolutely adore it :D
(cats are just really good at being upset...)
6. So I'm an angry driver, I've realized. I get really mad at other people. And it's not good. I mean, all of that anger is (mostly) kept to myself; the only way I ever display it is to maybe go a few mph below the speed limit...*cough*. Okay, okay, I know, that's a really petty thing to do! But hey, I am someone who goes the speed limit! I do not go more than like, 3 above! And even that is rare. So if I'm going the speed limit, and you're like, about to touch the back of my car, I get irritated. And I will purposely go slower. Yeah. I need to work on this. It's not healthy :P
7. I want to go there.
8. One more thing! So my friend Alyssa started a blog not too long ago, and ya'll should check it out! She's pretty wonderful, and has got some lovely things to say on her new blog, Be the Light, and I know she'd love it if you stopped by :)
Ha, so I hope you guys don't mind my list-type posts. They're the most fun, in my opinion, and they're what I do best ;)
[all pictures via weheartit]