1. Frodo!! Okay, is he not just so adorable??? I mean, seriously! And then he does that "turn back and look at you with soulful eyes" thing that just makes me melt! He's like a puppy or raccoon or something...he's just so dang cute! Plus he's just a snazzy character; though I admit that the longer the story goes on, the more he irritates me. :P
2. Aragorn!One of my all time favorite movie characters. He's just so undeniably cool. And he's so...chill. He's just got this vibe that's like, "It's cool, man. It's cool." And, ya know, he's, um, not too bad to look at... *cough*. But that's really only part of his awesomeness...he's strong, he's brave, he's loyal...he's everything a leader should be.
3. Legolas! Does Legolas need explanation? Okay, go watch this. Need I say more? I think not ;)
4. Sam! Sam is such a sweetheart. He's the bestest friend a guy could have, literally! And he's so under-appreciated. In my opinion, Sam is more of a hero than Frodo. His friendship with Frodo is just the most precious thing *tear*
5. Merry and PippinI just can't leave them out! They're so wonderful!
6. And of course, Gandalf :) Having seen Harry Potter in the past (the far past), I have got to say, Dumbledore ain't got nothin' on Gandalf, no matter what anyone says.
Do you see what I mean?? It's impossible to pick just one! They're all just so snazzy...
And just because I say so...Look at his eyes!! Ahh! So...indescribable *passes out*