Okay, so since you're all just dying to know whether you were right or not, and how everyone did, here are the answers!!
1. Let no one caught in sin remain, inside the lie of inward shame -Christ is Risen by Matt Maher
2. There's a peace I've come to know: though my heart and flesh may fail, there's an anchor for my soul; I can say 'It is well" -It is Well by Chris Tomlin! It's actually not even a version of "It is well", it simply says those words ;)
3. I've seen your face in stained glass, in colored lights, in pictures of you looking to the sky -The Face of Love by Sanctus Real
4. So you thought you had to keep this up, all the work that you do so we think that you're good -Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North!! :D
5. The waves are crashing down on me, but I know this cannot be the end -You Gave Me a Promise by Fireflight
6. As stars lean down to kiss you, and I lie awake and miss you, pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere -Vanilla Twilight by Owl City! My personal Owl City favorite
7. I'm at war with the world and they try to pull me into the dark -Awake and Alive by Skillet! Awesome song
8. Well, I've heard it said that a man would climb a mountain just to be with the one he loves -Love Song by Third Day. Amazing song. If there's any song on here that you don't know, and take the time to look up, it should definitely be this one!
9. I've been living in this house here since the day that I was born, these walls have seen me happy, but most of all, they've seen me torn -7x70 by Chris August.
10. Who here among us has not been broken? Who here among us is without guilt or pain? -Orphans of God by Avalon (not a Barlowgirl song, haha :)
11. I'm waiting, waiting on you Lord and I am hopeful, I'm waiting on you Lord -While I'm Waiting by John Waller. Another one you should look up!!
12. My first day of recess, they all laughed at me when I fell off the swingset and scraped up my knee -When You Come Home by Mark Schultz. Okay, I changed my mind. THIS is the one you should look up. Such a precious song :')
13. Two months is too little, they let him go, they had no sudden healing -Held by Natalie Grant
14. I am all around you, and I see everywhere you see; I am everything you believe -Hold On by Stellar Kart
15. Rain falls outside, I think the sky must know what's happening tonight -Benjamin by Sanctus Real
16. When darkness is surrounding me, by your spirit Lord, help me see that you are working all things out -For the Good by Shane & Shane (such. a. good. song.)
17. She spins and she sways to whatever song plays without a care in the world -Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman. One of my all time favorite songs :)
18. We're the ones who believe in the things unseen. This home, this body is an in-between -Crazy Love by Hawk Nelson. My current favorite!
19. Weak and wounded sinner, lost and left to die, raise your head for love is passing by -Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) by Chris Rice
20. The dream is fading, now I'm staring at the door; I know it's over 'cause my feet have hit the cold floor -Made to Love by TobyMac :)
21. There are no words in times like these, when tears don't hide the tragedies -The Reason for the World by Matthew West
22. He walked the dirty streets, famous for nothing, He said "Come follow me" and they came -Hero by Abandon
23. Don't know where to begin, it's like my world's caving in, and I try but I can't control my fear -Let the Waters Rise by Mikeschair
24. Only one never having a beginning, only one who reigns when everything is ending -Only You Remain by MercyMe
25. I drew a line, said "This is where I'm safe and I feel fine" -Kingdom of Me by Caleb Chapman (Steven Curtis' son!) I was curious to see if anyone knew this one...they didn't :( Oh well. Now go look it up!
Ya know, actually, these songs are all just so wonderful, so you can just consider it to be a list of suggestions that I've given you! ;)
Now, as far as you guys and your tally goes...
The one with the most musical knowledge is Anna with 10!! Good for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco! (Anna, I hope you understand that quote...if not, it's a compliment!)
Followed up by Jemimah with 5...
ending with Brianne with 1, hehee ;)
You guys definitely made it fun; thanks for commenting, and making attempts!! Perhaps we'll do it again some day :D