Thursday, March 31, 2011

♥ and at last I see the light...♥

I just watched Tangled again (of course!) Our dear father bought it as a treat for us :)

I think my heart is going to explode.

No joke, my little heart was hurting (and occasionally laughing) the entire time, from the beginning to the (almost) end.

But getting to the end is totally worth it, since it's such a beautiful ending :)

Now, for your viewing pleasure, and since you know how much I love picture posts...also since this is pretty much my new favorite Disney movie...voila!


Tumblr_lcjbrk80ar1qb4jzjo1_500_large

Her eyes are so intense. His eyes are so intense! Even the chameleon's eyes are intense! Whoa.

Tumblr_lhd3jbkoui1qcnhhzo1_500_large

Ah, to have hair like that! You'd never have to be cold again ;D

Asset_132282762_large

I just love that little frog...um, chameleon.

Tangled-disney-princess-16415004-433-484_large

Hehehee, I just LOVE him!

_i7l861-w8v36fewrpc.0_large

Ahahhah! Best thing EVER

Tumblr_liq64zubxk1qa5ca0o1_500_large

Flynn: Stay calm. It can probably smell fear.

167897_10150155308567985_343565352984_8208126_5313414_n_large

I bet that left a mark...

Tumblr_li5lgdtkw91qa4pdho1_500_large

*le sigh*

1300165893132563_large

Joceeee!!! They're eating CUPCAKES!!! Feel the joy :D

Tumblr_lhli44otu81qen9b8o1_500_large

*swoon* (pffft who cares if he's a...a...cartoon) :'(

Tumblr_lhfyazzzaj1qe442xo1_500_large

I wanna see the floating lanterns...

1296961629021_f_large

and touch them...

Tumblr_lhpizi9ki61qcancxo1_500_large

and sit in a boat with my prince, surrounded by them! :D

Tumblr_liafl2ne301qhuvcmo1_500_large

Flynn: "You were my new dream"

Rapunzel: "And you were mine"

*cue the sobs from Lauren*

Flynn_rider_zachary_levi_tangled_rapunzel_disney_horse_maximus_poster_136434261_large

I'm gonna go sleep now, and have sweet sweet dreams of having long hair, a chattery chameleon friend, and a handsome man I repeatedly hit with a frying pan. Wow, that sounds harsh. I mean, I wouldn't actually do that...Okay, I'm going to sleep now.

Mwah, chickadees!


[pictures via weheartit]

16 comments:

  1. Ohhhh man!! I haven't seen this, and want to SO BAD! Even more now... I feel like sobbing and I haven't even seen it! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie so much. I have seen it seven or eight times and it is now part of my soul!!!! ^_^ And I love your choice of pictures. :D

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOOVE this movie!!!! Right after coming out of the theater I wanted to turn back around and watch it again...soooo good :D
    I loved all the pictures, thanks for posting them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in love with that movie =)
    and my hair is down to my butt.... =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. arrrrghhh! i STILL haven't seen it. i'm gonna go rent it tomorrow night (it just got to our blockbusters! :D)

    -anna :)

    p.s. i'm sending your letter tomorrow, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh loveeee this!!! Tangled is the best movie everr!! I like the floating lantern pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's such a precious movie!! I did NOT want it to end at all.....though, the ending was perfectly magical too. (:

    How come I can't find a guy who does the smolder like Flynn? Oh yeah, that's right----HE'S NOT REAL. *sniffles*

    by the way, am I the only one who thought Rapunzel was really pretty with brown hair?

    Love always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! I have to see this so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how many times I saw this movie BUT I DIDN'T NOTICE THEY WERE EATING CUPCAKES!! OhmiGoshbubbles this is awful!! How could I have been so blind?! How could--oh who cares I LOVE Flynn's smolder *heaving sigh* and I LOVE her hair in the boat *sigh* You're so lucky your dad got it for you...I guess I'll add that to my list of things that I want :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that movie for the first time yesterday! I firmly believe that all women should have a frying pan to weild and a cute chameleon to back them up. I am slightly in fear for Disney, I think my littlest sister is going to freak out on them for not making Rapunzel's hair long and blond again... she was not a happy camper when it went brown. Oh, well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this movie! I saw it twice in theater (rare to go to the theater, even rarer to got to the same movie twice.)

    Can't wait to see it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I. Loved. This. Post.

    I. Love. Rapunzel.

    I. Love. *turns red* Flynn.

    I. Love. Frying. Pans. and. little. chameleons.

    I. Love. This. Movie.

    ROCKING post, girl!! Made my DAY! :D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHAT?! no, he can't be. Flynn is a.. a.... CARTOON? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME???

    Sorry, Lauren. Flynn is real, and I'm going to meet him someday! ;)
    <3 alli
    ps adorable pictures, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Took my two little girls (ages 2 and 5) to Disney about a month ago and let me tell you, Flynn Rider is just as good-looking in person as he is in the movie! He and Rapunzel do a dance with the kids and Flynn held my oldest daughter's hand during the dance! Very charming at the meet and greet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely ADORE this movie, and the pictures abd FLYNN!!!! <3 i dont care if he's a cartoon, i love him.
    i watch this movie like every day. it's my tradition. i truly believe that a frying pan is the perfect weapon.
    oh and lily, you're not the only one who likes rapunzel's hair short and brown. i do too, but maybe it's because im a brunette to. :)
    LOVE THIS POST

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)