Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for Ariel, the amazingly awesome, adventurous, (not all that) angelic gal! :D

So guys, I'm joining in on the A to Z challenge, hosted by Arlee Bird! The idea is that every day in April, excluding Sundays, you post on something that has to do with the letter of that day (going from A to Z, of course).
So since today is A...why not post on Ariel??? (And I'm so tempted to find a Disney character or reference each day...but I shall refrain!!!)
Tumblr_lil6o4pwh11qirggqo1_500_large
She's for sure one of my very favorite Disney characters. She's so fun, and peppy, and adventurous, and determined! Granted, she doesn't necessarily set the best example, considering she practically sells her soul to a sea witch....which is just a little bit creepy *cough*.
But either way, she's got one of the best Disney movies there is, so that gives her some major points ;D
In fact, I feel like watching it now, after searching for quotes and pictures. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll be singing "Kiss the Girl" for the rest of the day; I feel as if it's permanently stuck in my head ;)
And oh yes, here I go with getting crazy with pictures again, hehehee. Be filled with childhood joy, friends! :D

Tumblr_lil4mbcx931qdlthio1_500_large

"Flounder, don't be such a guppy!"

Tumblr_ldxb079w161qfct4lo1_r1_500_large

Scuttle: "Well, look what the catfish dragged in!"

20081113210606

"If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. I don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things, could be bad."

Tumblr_l59ofcdyvs1qbo7f6o1_500_large

♪♫"I wanna be where the people are...I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancing, walking around on those-what do you call 'em? Oh-feet!" ♪♫

61624956_1279325585_snimok59_large

Sebastian: Teenagers! They think they know everything! You give them an inch, they swim all over you!

Tumblr_kp9fsfzewe1qzi5rzo1_500_large

♪♫"When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that world up above?" ♪♫

1360-11253_large

♪♫"Out of the sea...wish I could be...part of your world." ♪♫

20090412032601

Scuttle: "I don't know, he looks kind of hairy and slobbery to me."

Tumblr_lfwt2abb5r1qaxnt7o1_500_large

"I've never seen a human this close before. Oh...he's very handsome, isn't he?"

Tumblr_lgdsxydv9w1qe7vz2o1_500_large

Eric: "Gee, you must have really been through something."

Tumblr_l04y8tnf3r1qa59p4o1_500_large_large

Sebastian: "Ariel, listen to me. The human world is a mess. Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there."

Tumblr_lc5fdjbdvd1qe3f2lo1_500_large

♪♫"There you see her, sitting there across the way. She don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her. And you don't know why, but you're dying to try, you wanna kiss the girl." ♪♫

Tumblr_l2pbeygysn1qzw8yqo1_500_large

♪♫"Now's your moment, floating in a blue lagoon. Boy, you better do it soon...no time will be better! She don't say a word, and she won't say a word until you kiss the girl!" ♪♫

61625058_1279326252_snimok129_large

Eric: "Believe me, Grim, when I find the right girl, I'll know. Without a doubt, it'll just-BAM-hit me. Like lightning."

Tumblr_l8n1vmttng1qzgvkeo1_500_large

♪♫"I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something's starting right now; Watch and you'll see: someday I'll be part of your world." ♪♫

Tumblr_li2ult51y81qdwdzao1_500_large

[pictures via weheartit]


9 comments:

  1. I was looking at your WeHeartIt page and I'm guessing THAT'S why you were hearting so many Ariel photos! How funny is that! Lol, and just so you know, my April Fool was saying I was going to England! LOL, I got you good!! *dance party* :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful! What a perfect A. Can't wait to see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh....this post made feel so happy inside!!! Ariel is one of my favorites, too. (: And, before Flynn Rider came along, Eric was totally my favorite prince. *sighs dreamily*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I just watched the movie here. haha
    Really fun start. Frankly I wouldn't mind an A thru Z Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! That is so cute! :D I have never actually seen the little mermaid... my mom would not let me when I was little because of the fact that she disobeys and all that... and now that I am older I just have not gotten the chance. :P

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to get a copy of this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think an All Disney would be great! Please?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have boys, so if we watched a "girly" Disney movie, it was only once. Thanks for reminding me about Ariel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to your blog. I love all the neat pictures u have!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)