So I'm linking up with Jocee for having a Terrifical Tuesday!!
My Tuesday was terrifical because...
I got to sleep in a bit. That's always pleasant!
I cleaned the kitchen a bit, which isn't so awesome, but I got to chill out and listen to my headphones as I was doing it. I'm one of those people that needs to be doing an activity of sorts while listening to my music...so it all worked out! (PS: I SO want those headphones!! Ahh!)
It was sooooooooo warm!!! And then it rained a ton, but it was a warm rain, and it made me super happy and cheerful and light and warm and joyous inside :D
I finished watching The Rescuers Down Under, which I recently got on DVD! SUCH a terrifying movie. It seems all Disney movies have terrifying moments, I've realized...
I ate smiley fries for lunch. Awwwe yeah.
Small group was tonight, which is always wonderful. Plus, Mrs. Mac, our small group leader, made buffalo chicken dip. Mmmmm!
On the way home tonight, I totally listened to music from Lord of the Rings. It made me feel pretty great. Somewhat epic as well, as I was driving down the dark wooded roads...
So there's my Terrifical Tuesday!! And for those of you who have yet to visit Jocee's blog, please do!! You shan't regret it, I promise! :D
So on my agenda for tomorrow:
- Finish cleaning the kitchen. Blech. But, I shall remain positive because it gives me quality music time!
- Hopefully finish reading Romeo and Juliet for school. I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit! I've never read it before now...
- Clean my room! Ah!! Soo messy. I'm ashamed.
- Get up early...that would be best.
- And eventually, go to work, where I shall try my hardest not to add anything to my pile. But hey, I finally narrowed that pile down, and yesterday I went over and bought fifteen books for 40 dollars. Fifteen!! Egads! You all need to move here and come shop with me.
Good night my chickadees!
PS: Welcome to my new followers!! There've been a couple of you these past few days, and it's so lovely to have you here!