10 ways I am a stereotypical girl :)
1. Chocolate makes me happy :D
2. I cry when I'm sad. I cry when I'm happy. I cry when I'm angry. Heck, sometimes I cry for no reason at all!
Lord, help the man who marries me.
3. I love to laugh so, so much. It's one of my favorite things ;)
4. Whenever I see something sparkly, or furry, or glittery, or fuzzy....it just makes me really happy :D
5. I overanalyze everything. Ev-er-y-thing.
6. Wedding dress commercials make me swoon. Wedding dress stores make me swoon! (More to come on that later) ;)
7. I cover my eyes during the scary or gory parts of movies. :o
8. I will never let go of my love for Jack Dawson. Never!!
9. I get so jealous. And about completely totally ridiculous, even sometimes hypothetical things. And obviously, guys get jealous too. But come on, girls. We're good at being dramatic ;)
10. I adore Disney movies. Like, instead of eating "comfort foods" when I'm sad or sick, I watch Disney movies. :D
Oooh yeah. The picture is, indeed, from weheartit.com. See, I've got a strategy now!! One where I skillfully avoid any racy pictures. See, I find really awesome Christian pictures (like the ones I posted before), and from there go to the pages of those who have "hearted" them, because I mean, for the most part, those who like the pictures that have to do with Jesus aren't really going to have inappropriate things on their pages. And they really don't! Therefore, score. ;)