Thursday, January 20, 2011

a post of randomness


So American Idol started up again last night. I'm pretty much excited! I actually really like the new judge panel. I already love Jennifer Lopez about a million times more than Paula Abdul and Kara DioGuardi combined. She's such a sweetheart! Steven Tyler kindof weirds me out, but by the end of the 2nd hour, I was used to him. Randy is...well, he's Randy. Anyways, 3 thumbs up already to American Idol this year!


I've discovered that clementines and Sunkist are a looovely combination.

I really think that I will never be too old for coloring. As a matter of fact, my Disney Princess coloring book, and official box of 120 crayons is sitting next to me at the moment. This = happiness.

Yeah, sorry for my lack of posts. I've been lacking inspiration. That's never good...Oh well.

Adieu!

2 comments:

  1. :) i watched american idol too! the last guy (the one that sang i'm yours) is my favorite so far! him or the girl that was southern and such a darlin'. hahaha :)

    blessings,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't watch American Idol....but I'm glad you liked it!
    And oh yes, coloring is sooo much fun. It may seem weird to some people, that teenage girls find it fun.....but hey! It's a good stress reliever. Glad I found a fellow teenage-colorer!!!

    Love always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)