So, obviously I'm joining in on the lovely Jocee's blog party! Jocee's this awesome girl who's got a blog called "The Cupcake Dictionary", where she never fails to brighten my day with her peppy posts, neverending pictures of cupcakes, and lotsa fangirling over Peter Pevensie; all of which are very enjoyable! So if you haven't already, go on over and check her blog out! You shan't regret it ;) Oh, and join in on the party while you're over there :D
- What would your dream summer vacation be?
Ireland! Because it's beautiful and magical and I really really want to go there. I'd vacation there during any season, not just summer ;)
- After a rainstorm, what you think of when you see the sun peeking out from the clouds?
"Ah, at last"
- If you were stranded on a desert island with the sun streaming down on you and had ONE palm tree for shade, you can only have three things with you; what would they be?
Hmmm. Well, my Bible for one. I feel like I'd be getting lots of reading time in. I wouldn't mind taking my iPod...but I suppose it'd die at some point. Oh well, I'd take it. And...a journal (with a pen magically attached to it, so that it doesn't count as a separate item)!
- Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or neopolitan?
Ooooh neopolitan! Because with neopolitan, you can have whatever you want :)
- If you saw your celebrity crush walking down the beach with a surfboard, what would you do?
Probably just stand there, all awe struck. But in my mind, I'd totally go through all of these clever things to say: if it were Leo DiCaprio, "Jack!! You're alive!!!" *snicker*. If it were Johnny Depp, "Jack!! You're alive!!!" *snicker snicker!!* okay, except that I don't know if Jack Sparrow ever seemingly dies...it's been a while since I've seen any of the movies.
- If you went back in time for a day, what era would you go back to, and why?
Whatever era Anne of Green Gables is set in! Oh, how wonderful!
- What's your favorite thing about waking up on a summer morning?
The birds singing outside my window :D
- Your soundtrack or theme song(s) for the summer:
"Grenade", by Bruno Mars! Cause baby, I would catch a grenade for youuu!!
No, no, jk, jk. Definitely "Hakuna Matata".
- Say you went to California to visit family. What's the first thing you would buy?
Something uniquely Californian! :D
- Manicure, pedicure, or facial?
- What's your favorite color combination?
Pink and orange! The colors of my room :D
- If you were at the beach and you wanted to write a message in the sand, what would you write?
"Meow meow meow" with a smiley faced kitty next to it :)
- You're stuck in Paris with $10,000. What do you do?
I totally find some sort of show to go to. Window shop; except that I can totally buy the stuff I see in the windows ;) Buy a Parisian puppy. Go see the Eiffel Tower!
- What's your most favorite type of summer weather?
When it's warm, but breezy, with only a few clouds here and there :D
- Blowing bubbles while taking a bubble bath?
Oh, of course!
- Cupcakes or dictionaries?
Cupcakes, for sure!! Yummm :D :D :DI'm so excited to see what other things Jocee will be having for her blog party! Ooooh how fun :D