Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Because we can can can!

(When really wanting to post, but having nothing to post, it's always a good last resort to share your latest weheartit discoveries. Thus, I shall!)

2691_954c_large
This reminds me of a wizard or something. Especially since whenever you see figurines of wizards, they're always holding pretty, clear or colored spheres like this one! Snazzzy

Tumblr_lkdwqwajbh1qan19ko1_500_large
Did you know that wolves mate for life? Once they're together, that's it, they're with each other until one of them dies. Surely they go through little "trials" here and there, but nonetheless, they stick by each other and work it out. Wolves put humans to shame, eh?

Tumblr_lje9k6u7ph1qaobbko1_500_large
Okay, so that's cute, but at the same time I'm thinking I would've reacted with "Oh my gosh!! What if you had died?? Eeep!"

Tumblr_lda3v6z14r1qbemqao1_400_large
Hehehheee. I think Rapunzel's look is my favorite though, for sure.

Tumblr_ljz02qtgtz1qciuwno1_500_large
So. true.

Tumblr_l81wy5xweq1qarxd0o1_500_large
I always liked Eric the best...he's just so wonderful. But I am curious about that ginormous pile of food on his plate. First of all, are those french fries? I think so. At first, I thought they were waffles, but now I'm thinking that he built a tower out of french fries...this is why he's my favorite. :)

Tumblr_l6ft52uwmt1qznavao1_500_large
Ahhh, Burger King!! Yum! And a kitty! Aww!

Tumblr_ljmsycl7pg1qit8xwo1_500_large
Amen, sista friend! Or, brotha friend...

148176_177262078956819_129255280424166_652455_1689862_n_large
This picture makes me feel so joyous, so happy, so wonderful inside...I don't even know if I'd be able to eat one of those donuts if they were sitting in front of me. They're just too beautiful.

Tumblr_l41ehhbk6e1qb28lfo1_500_large
I just love Gilmore Girls. And I've seen this episode like, 3 or 4 times considering I've watched the entire series like 3 or 4 times. Boooo yah.

Tumblr_ljvb3k48lw1qe52v7o1_500_large
Aww yeah. Bring it.

Tumblr_ljvo6fuizn1qarfzio1_500_large
Bahhhaa this is just so great. I mean, truly riveting *cough*

Tumblr_lkli1xlvwd1qbemqao1_400_large
Ooh, Alice. I getcha girl, I getcha.

Tumblr_lhiuj8pnsq1qdkokmo1_500_large
He looks almost...afraid? Hmm. Curious.

20080424070042
This makes me think of Lord of the Rings. It's so magical and lovely and like whoa.

Tumblr_lhn3yrvlt61qch30go1_500_large
Michael Scott=

Tumblr_ljux6hmvkl1qgzzyco1_500_large
I want to cuddle with him before he's big enough to eat me!

Tumblr_lk82of0oq11qh8whso1_500_large
No joke, I seriously loooove Sailor Moon. When I was little, I had I think, 3 Sailor Moon t-shirts. I remember one year, I got a Sailor Moon journal for my birthday. Once, for Christmas, I got all of the dolls. Then, I also had all of the movies...I just loved it, okay? That kind of love doesn't die!

Romantic,bench,couple,inspiration,photography,art,illustration,love-642129fe02ecf2a748591499a7f4c507_h_large
♫♪ Oh this is the night, it's a beautiful night, and we call it bella notte

Tumblr_leehkihvzd1qftycho1_400_large
Why yes, Leo, you are quite attractive as you sit there, holding that swan... (???)

4221117646_3fb2efe909_o_large
Fish are so magical.

Tumblr_lf5n8flsic1qa3jido1_400_large
Cutest picture ever. I almost think there may be a story behind it. Like this: One day, Emil, a little boy, was out roaming in the savanna not far away from his home in Africa. As he wandered around, singing to himself, dancing a little here and there, he suddenly heard a noise! He turned and there, in the brush, stood a ferocious lion who walked forward and said "I am going to eat you, little boy" (yes, the lion talks). Emil, filled with fright, froze! The lion chuckled to himself and slowly walked towards Emil, when suddenly, he was charged by a baby elephant!! The baby elephant, whose name was Kumal, chased the lion away, saving Emil's life! He then told Emil his story, of how he'd gotten separated from his herd, and now was all alone in the world. So Emil, being the kind little boy that he was, invited Kumal home with him, where he could live happily with Emil's family. The two walked off together, toward Emil's home, two new friends, happy to have found each other. The end!!

1301567461819684_large
"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -CS Lewis

Tumblr_letum70hr41qc4obho1_400_large
Strawberries are so incredible.

Tumblr_ljnw1vnvjb1qiggm3o1_500_large
But it's difficult, Joe! Difficult!!

Tumblr_lkl4qqdwp91qdbbywo1_500_large
I really wanna go look and see if we have chocolate cake mix, and icing. And if we do, I think I may just make some cupcakes. Mmmmm.



14 comments:

  1. Yes, and you're going to share those cupcakes with me!! Lol, you don't have to, I already made some yesterday, yum yummy!!
    Great post, I ADORE all the pictures so much that I can't pick favorites :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I love these posts, there always so uplifting. Love love love that scene from Princess Diaries, Joe is so awesome.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that quote from princess diaries. so true, but like you said, so difficult! fun post girly-o. oh, and that 'sphere' reminds me of the sourcer's apprentice. jussayin :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, these posts make me so happy, Lauren!!! Seriously, you never fail to brighten my day. (:

    love ya lots,
    your-soul-sistah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Lauren! Your pictures and captions just make me so happy. You always make my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my heavens those donuts look incredible!! i want one! please share them lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh man....ok this post made my day! You have NO idea!!!! =) You are awesome, and so are all your posts!! Love love love!! Now I'm happy =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, happiness!!! what ADORABLE pictures!!!
    I esp love Leo and the trees....
    But I'm thinking if I got an apple with a bite out of it, I'd be like- "eww! someone's saliva TOUCHED that already! gross.... "
    ♥♥Alli♥♥
    P.S. yeah, I'm a germ freak:) lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness! i'm in love with those wolves!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I'm Annie and I know of Katie Bennett so I think you are connected to her as well :) My blog is rosiesuzhou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, I love this! It makes me happy! ^_^ I was going to tell you my favorite picture, but then it got to be too many and so I will just have to say "LOVE!!!" x)
    ~Elisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pictures Lauren! My faves are the first one, the one of the forest, and the couple on the bench. I love weheartit! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I absolutely LOVE your blog! I just wanted to give you a link for my blog... Come check it out! :)
    www.tweensbloggin4god.blogspot.com
    Thanks-Angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these types of posts you do! My absolute fav is the Prince Charming one. That's such a neat twist!

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)