Wednesday, February 22, 2012

That's like, sooo pinteresting! ;)

"I am allowed to date now...but Mom's gotta go on the dates with me."
Oh my word. And then, they show the mother walking up to the dinner table, asking the boy (the date) if he washed his hands, and then smelling them to check.
Okay, first of all EW.
Second of all, oh my goodness. Too much.
Talking about the show Wife Swap by the way. There was something creepy and bloody on the TV (so uncalled for) and I somewhat spazzed and put on the first thing that seemed somewhat normal.
Ha. As if.

Anyways, so today's Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!! Wooot. I've got an hour window left. We'll see if it takes an hour for me to get it all finished :P

google


i hope i find a man like this.
So, so precious.

Ha!
Lol!!

I love that! In fact, I now officially plan to do it someday. Thank you, Pinterest. Thank you.
Do this some day, I shall.

but since I gained ten pounds...
Really? If only, if only...

Crushing...Gilmore girls
I dream of the day when I find someone else who knows the Gilmores as well as I do, so that when I reference the things they say and do (as I do about 10,000 times a day), they'll understand. Maybe even giggle a bit. Ah, I can dream.

She's stunning as Snow White.
She is so stunning. And Once Upon a Time is seriously my dream show. It's pure magic. But the good kind, of course ;)

Gianna Jessen, an abortion survivor, said something along the lines of "I was a female in the womb...where was MY choice??"
Gianna Jessen, an abortion survivor, said something along the lines of "I was a female in the womb...where was MY choice?"
The issue of abortion has been weighing very heavily upon my heart and mind lately...I'm sure partly because I worked with a girl who I'm now Facebook friends with who is a very radical feminist, who's been posting constantly about "women's rights" and the new subject of pre-abortion ultrasounds...she only encourages me to be even more pro-life, if such a thing were possible.
But that's a different post, for a different time.
:)

.
Think, think, think...

“I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
I may have ended up with a negative view on that movie...but those words get me every time.

<3

"there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo...and it's worth fighting for."
"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for."

turn a closet into a reading nook
Turning a closet into a reading nook. I absolutely adore this idea.

Ireland *sigh*
*ponders for a moment what it would be like to be ridiculously wealthy and to have the ability to go wherever you want, whenever you want, at whatever cost*
Moment over. That's okay though. I think it'd be so special to be able to go somewhere like Ireland with your husband, or a good friend...you know, save up, make plans, do it all the old fashioned way ;)

love this.
This is fantastic. :)

hahaha, oh my goodness, yes!
I cannot wait.

this is far too true.
It's like a disease.

.

...but not everyone can see.


Finished with 20 minutes to spare ;D

my Pinterest





8 comments:

  1. I have so much love for this post.
    Closet reading nooks. Frodo and Sam quotes. Fun ideas for future nerf gun fights.
    These things make me really happy.
    And Leslie Ludy is really inspirational.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!! I loved this post so much...I just have my Pinterest blog-post fix for today!! :D heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this post! I love Pinterest soo much..and I'm kind of addicted to it ;)

    funny thing...I'm watching Once Upon a Time at this very moment..haha

    and I love the last picture...Its amazing :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, girl you find good pics!! Do you search for specific things or just browse randomly? Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend on facebook who does the same thing! It's so obnoxious. But I agree, having somebody like that really does make me stand up for my pro-life beliefs even more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! i enjoy them very much!!!

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  7. happyhappyhappyHAPPY post ;)
    haha, I love you so much Lauren. Your posts always make me so joyful and giddy. *shrugs* Thanks for being wonderful, dear.

    love always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)