Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blogger book club??? Uh, yes!!

Tumblr_lkrheagqs61qcltfxo1_500_large

Natasha Louise, a lovely fellow blogger of ours, is talking about starting a blogger's book club. This would be so snazzy, chickadees. I mean, I've always wanted to start a book club, ya know, in the real world. But I know like, one other person who'd actually be dedicated to it. Sooo yeah. Gave up on that idea! So why not have a blogger book club instead? ;)
Go check out what she has to say here!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I'm so excited about this, seriously! Come put your name on the sign up sheet!! :D woooo, love fellow readers!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)