Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting Wednesday! ;D

google

That's right...I'm linking up!! I've been so in love with Pinterest lately, why not join in on the fun?

Pinned Image
If you're on Pinterest, I'm sure you've seen this one...I can't wait to start mine! Fun little scrapbook type things are like a hobby of mine ;) I've just never thought of this theme!

Pinned Image
()
A rock wall that leads up into a "secret" play space above kids' bedrooms, with an entrance from each bedroom into the space! How wicked sweet is that!!

Pinned Image
()
I want to go there. So bad. Ireland. Ah.

Pinned Image
()
Pippi Longstocking night! Woohoo!

Pinned Image
()
Positively stunning.

Pinned Image
()
Haha, so clever!!

Pinned Image
()
I love Michael Scott. And for those of you who don't know him, he's not as awful as he seems ;)

Pinned Image
()
I adore this idea. Someday, I will make like, 10 of these and randomly leave them places. Just because. ;)

Pinned Image
()
This has got to be the funniest movie I've ever seen. Seriously. It's too much.

Pinned Image
()
I did this. My keys look awesome.

Pinned Image
()
90's Disney kids: do you remember this guy??? He got so old! (What a shocker!) ;)

Pinned Image
()
Ha. ha. ha. *giggles*

Pinned Image
()

Pinned Image
()
A hidden reading room. Oh my goodness gracious. Can I just say, I live in a family of contractors...who know how to do stuff like this. Yes. I'm already planning what my future home will be like! ;D

Ah, Pinterest. A new friend :)
Have a good Wednesday, amigos!

PS: my Pinterest page = here.




5 comments:

  1. That growing up montage in the laundry basket is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally loving that first pin! such a wonderful idea :]
    & i love the one documenting the baby has he gets older.

    Happy Wednesday
    xoxo ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I wanna do that to my keys!

    PS. I'm following you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAH! I want that reading room right now!!!! aaaha........ *faints*

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)