Wednesday, December 29, 2010


"Over the mysteries of female life there is drawn a veil best left undisturbed."

I absolutely adore this movie. And the fact that right after John Brooks says that quote ^^^ the scene goes to the girls dressed up and play-acting, being completely silly!

This has been one of, if not, my favorite movie for as long as I can remember. I find it fascinating...and I'm always envious of the relationship the sisters have: they're the very best of friends, who share their "most appalling secrets", and are constantly playing, despite their mature ages. I just love getting pulled into their story, and laughing with them, crying with them.


"Doesn't he have a noble brow? If I were a boy, I'd want to look just like that."

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following....I'm returning the favor!!!
    I love Little Women too.....though I haven't seen that version^^^^. Just the black and white ones. ;)

    I love all the quotes you have up around your blog! Oh, and your playlist ROCKS. :)

    Love always,
    ~lily

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)