So, Raquel, Lily, and I believe Anna have all done this tag, and I loved reading their answers so much, I figured I'd give it a try myself! Enjoy the cutesy animal themed pictures ;D
1. High heels or boots? Boots for sure! I'm not a heel person. But I never really give heels a try. So, technically, I could be a heel person and just don't know it yet o.O
But considering I'm already pretty tall, I don't know if I'd like being any taller. So...
2. What time did you get up this morning? 8:40. It seems that I have this internal alarm clock that wakes me up at 8:40 every morning. Seriously, every morning. 8:40. That's fine by me though!
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Uhh. Hmm. Water for Elephants, I think? In June! Yep, shows how often I go to the movies ;)
4. What is your maiden name? O'Hara. No, not really. I was just thinking of Scarlett and Rhett...I want to name one of my children Rhett. No, I couldn't. Not since I saw the movie Steel Magnolias and the one lady's dog's name was Rhett. Pffft.
5. What is your favorite TV show? Okay, so I've always thought Gilmore Girls. Because I love the Gilmore Girls. But lately, I'm really liking Dr. Quinn...So at this moment, it's a tie. :)
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cheerios or fruity oatmeal! Mmm.
7. What is your middle name? Renee.
8. What food do you dislike? Sauerkraut. Yes, random, I know, but around holidays my mom likes to make it, and my grandparents will make it, and the smell makes me sick!! Ick!
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hmmm. Well, I'm really enjoying "The Outsiders" by Needtobreathe. I very much enjoy the lead singer's voice :)
10. What characteristic do you despise? Just general snobbiness. Ya know, "I know sooo much more than you do", or "I'm just soooo much better than you are for no apparent reason". Yeah, I don't like that.
. 11. Favorite clothing? I'm both a jeans person and a sweatpants person. Thus, both a tshirt person and a hoodie person. I don't get fancy ;)
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Ireland!!!
13. Are you an organized person? Some days.
14. Where would you retire to? A cottage in the woods, or cabin by a farm, you know, something cozy where I can live out my days with those I love. :)
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Well, my 18th birthday was pretty uhh rough. My 17th birthday also kinda rough. (See, I always want to include everyone I can in my birthday celebrations, and that's usually so many people, that not everyone can possible be happy, and I end up stressing out, because that's what I do. My 19th birthday will be spent with like 2 people. I mean it.) My 16th birthday was good. :) My parents let me skip school and we went shopping and such all day. :)
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Well, my mom, my aunts and I are all going to a women's retreat this weekend through our church, and we leave tonight! So I'mma go get my stuff together.
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? The Dominican Republic. :)
18. Person you wish you could meet? George W. Bush. I like him.
19. When is your birthday? February 28th. Woot.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I've always been a night person. But much to my dismay lately, I've found that I can't stay up much later than 11:00. It's not that I don't want to stay up later, it's that I can't! I get too tired! Dagnabbit.
21. What is your shoe size? 9-9 1/2
22. Do you own any animals? Why yes, our two shelties who never stop yapping.
23. Any news you'd like to share? Next weekend, I get to go with my Nana and aunt Emily to Lancaster, where we shall attend the show of Joseph at the Sight and Sound Theater!! I went to the Nativity Story show when I was little and all I remember was that there were live horses walking down the aisles and my uncle had to leave because he's crazy allergic.
This will be fun!! I'm excited :D :D :D
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Well, first, a princess. Duh. Sailor Moon, to be exact. Then a veterinarian. Then a crime scene investigator (gosh.) Then a photographer. Then just a mom. :) I stuck with that. :)
25. What is your favorite flower? I don't know that I have a favorite flower actually...I just like them all :)
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Uh. December 25th? Such joy!
28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Jungle green! Ya know the one that's like blue, but green at the same time? Ooooh.
29. How is the weather right now? Rainy. Gloomy. Dark-ish. Very fall-like here.
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother, of course.
31. Favorite drink? Water, actually. :)
32. Favorite restaurant? Ponderosa! Or Cici's! Mmmm.
33. Hair color? I don't even know. Blonde? Brown? Bronde?
34. What was your favorite toy as a child? Snookums. Snookums was this creepy little baby doll I had, but I loved it. I remember leaving it at my Nana's house outside somewhere and my dad had to go search in the dark for it cause I was so upset. He's a good dad :)
35. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Spring. "Ma Nature's lyrical, with her yearly miracle, spring spring spring!!!"
36. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate! Mmmm.
37. Coffee or tea? I don't like tea. At all. At all, at all. I don't really like coffee either. But I like frozen coffee stuff. It works.
38. Wish you were still young? Nah. Cause then I'd wish I were grown up.
39. Do you want to get married? I wouldn't mind that. ;)
40. When was the last time you cried? I cry all the time. I really do. I think I've got a hormonal imbalance or something. Anyways, I was reading the book "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. I'm thinking I'm going to post on the book soon.
41. What is under your bed? Oh gosh, soo much stuff.
42. What did you do last night? Finished that book, and went to bed rather early.
43. What are you afraid of? All sorts of things. Least importantly, spiders. Bleh.
44. Salty or sweet? Sweet. :)
45. Best quality you have? I feel like I'm biased, and cannot correctly answer this question. :)
46. How many years at your current job? Ha. Like, .02 years.
47. Favorite day of the week? Friday. It's a day of hope!
48. Favorite movie? This changes all the time. But right now, I'd say....Fox and the Hound!!
(I just kinda picked the last movie I bought...this question's too difficult!)
49. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? Do you mean, in my last 18 years of girlhood, have I ever liked a *whispers* boy? Gosh. I blew a kiss to a kid on the bus when I was in kindergarten. The bus driver told my mother, and I got into an argument with her (my mother) about why I was definitely old enough to have a boyfriend. That boy grew up to be a pretty nice guy too. *sigh*. My lost kindergarten love.
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, of course! It's fun :) Thus I think whoever wants to should also do this tag! It's great times :)