Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ten Days!

Wow. I am a failure at blogging. Seriously.
Anyways. Maybe this will give me a good, new start! I'm going to do a 10 day blogging challenge, which should be fun! I love stuff like this. So I will commit! And perhaps it will get me into the spirit of blogging! So here it is:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four things that people do that you hate
Day Eight: Three things that people do that you love
Day Nine: Two smileys that define your life right now
Day Ten: One confession

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)