Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Two


Nine things about yourself

1. I sometimes feel like I've grown up too fast.
2. Everyday I read the LoveGivesMeHope and GivesMeHope websites. I love them!
3. I often wish that I were a better big sister.
4. I write constantly; and when I'm not writing, I'm thinking about writing. It's my vent.
5. I'm so skilled at hiding my thoughts and feelings. Like, I should work for the CIA or something.
6. I'm a cryer. Crier? I don't know how to spell that. In other words, I cry. About just about anything. Especially if I get frustrated; cue the waterworks.
7. I love looking back and seeing how very much my life has changed these past few years, and seeing God's hand in my life.
8. I truly believe that God has someone for me...and I've learned that it is possible to be in love with someone you've never met ;)
9. I know that I've been called to GO, in one way or another. And I so can't wait to get out there and GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)