Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's over, it's underneath, it's inside, it's in between...

He reached down from heaven and rescued me; he drew me out of deep waters. Psalm 18:16

So often, I let things get between us. I build these walls, ones that I can never hope to tear back down on my own.
I forget that as a child of the Most High God, I have the power to tell Satan that he "shall NOT pass", and I give him footholds. I turn my eyes from where they need to be, and take two steps backwards.
I fall and feel as if I'll never get up again.
But somehow...some way...He rescues me.
Over and over.
When I very least deserve it.
When I'm the one pounding those nails into his hands and feet.
He picks me up. He holds my heart. He says, "You're still mine."
Oh, my Lord, how I have missed You.


"your lifeguard walks on water."
Watch this.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)