Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do you ever just feel like you want to run away? Not forever, just for a day or two, so you can get away to somewhere calm, and just breathe.
I find myself feeling like that a lot lately. I'm a stressed out person who's got no reason to be stressed out.
I just want to go to sleep for a long while.
(Except that I took a nap today, and therefore, know that I shan't be able to fall asleep for a long time tonight. Too bad I have to get up at 7 in the morning :|)

74453982_jzflzyl2_c_large
Winnie the Pooh makes me want to cry. He just says the most precious things.


4 comments:

  1. Lauren, darling! I haven't commented on your blog in such a long time. I am a lousy blogger. I sowwy. Forgive me? *angel face* Yay! Great post, doll :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean, sweetheart. *hugs*

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yessssss, I totally feel like that! so you're not alone, m'dear....and ahhhh, that quote makes me so happy!!!

    love you always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love love love love love.
    *puts as facebook status*
    <3

    I LOVE YOU. you are amazing and your blog totally warms my heart. keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)