Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns!!!

Tumblr_ln62cybzno1qbemqao1_400_large
I loved the movie "A Little Princess" when I was little. I still love it now! It's a lovely, lovely movie, and I sob every time I watch it. It's just too good.

Tumblr_l2j0iz7x561qzfme7o1_500_large
That is THE wickedest bedroom ever. Except, somehow I think I'd feel like I never had any privacy...

Tumblr_lj1bz5utpw1qd646ho1_500_large
le sigh.

Tumblr_lhbpkkvren1qbywwwo1_500_large
I just took a nap. I tend to like naps. I don't know why; they make me nauseous afterwards :P

Tumblr_lnl2icjpv91qz7olro1_500_large
I adore that cat. For real.

Tumblr_lnyzh5sthx1qloekno1_500_large
Hehehee!!! Yes, please, stay forever!
Tumblr_lnm6rebjui1qi0tf8o1_500_large
A mustache...within a mustache O.o

Tumblr_lmnta3euvg1qbvp6bo1_500_large
I love Woody. No, really, I love Woody! I even have a shirt that says so ;D I'll show you someday

183152_12956024_l_large
Ahaha, they're just too precious!

Tumblr_lamcsizj2h1qdmjomo1_500_large
Ahahahha look at his fangs! He's just too adorable, chilling out, listening to his tunes ;D

Principe_sapo_large
(deep manly voice): "Pucker up, princess. Mwah, mwah"

Toby and Max Jewelry — "I love you to the Moon and back" sterling 2 sided charm
This makes me think of Big and Little Nutbrown Hair. Awww now I feel like I'm going to cry. Aww.

Tumblr_lmf2u2g2xj1qd5ab3o1_500_large
Hehehe.

Tumblr_lmr2bxsj1a1qzyd2oo1_500_large
He's just so....wonderful.

Cute-disney-drawing-flying-jeremy-sumpter-london-favim.com-100222_large
I'd like to go there, please :D

Tumblr_lnt048uaha1qjekaco1_500_large_large
Mwahahhahaa!

Tumblr_ln24j11sms1qzvmy7o1_500_large
Cats. Music. What more could you want in life?

Tumblr_lny8j2qxzy1qe49wpo1_500_large
Be still, my heart!

Oooh I love fun pictures, don't you? :D


8 comments:

  1. Big and Little Nutbrown Hare! Awwww my little sister still plays the "I love you more" game **sigh**!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome bedroom! I now what you mean about privacy though.:o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back to posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Fun pictures are the best! Love them all! Thanks for sharing them Lauren! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you would not believe how HAPPY you make me! And yes I love funny pictures too, and I really want to stick my hand into that cookie dough this second!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes i love funny pictures! im glad your back

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of Peter Pan, the kids, and Tinker Bell made me soooo happy! Perhaps Heaven will be a bit like that. (:
    haha, and that mustache picture made me LOL pretty hard. :DDDD

    love,
    your-giggling-soul-sis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Bloom! Magazine is an online, Christian magazine for teen girls. I'm trying to spread the word that we are accepting staff applications! :) Are you interested in applying for Bloom! as a staff writer, photographer, or graphic designer? If so, go here to find out more: http://bloommagazine.webs.com/jointhestaff.htm

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)