Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day Seven!

Four things people do that you hate
1. Um...hmm. Be openly hypocritical.
2. Put up super dramatic Facebook statuses!! "My life is terrible. I just wish he would text me." Ok, ok, I understand that you're going through a sad time...but don't be so dramatic about it! And...don't advertise it on Facebook. :/
3. Wear nasty clothes. AKA tiny little shorts, super low shirts...wow. Maybe that sounds judgmental... but it's so unnecessary. And it can't be comfortable!! Ya know?
4. Bite their nails. I can't stand seeing people bite their nails...it makes me cringe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)