Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day Five


Six things you wish you'd never done
(while I'm not much of a regrets person, I can still think of a few)
1. I really wish I hadn't eaten all of those bubble gum jelly beans over the span of those few days when I was like, 5 years old...It's traumatized me for life. I still get nauseous 12 years later just thinking about them... *gag*
2. I wish that I would've made better choices with the books I bought when I worked at a bookstore, and got a nice little discount. Booo
3. I still feel kindof bad when I think about the 6th grade. Ha! But really. I was...kindof...mean :o
4. Watched/read scary things when I was younger.
5. Ah. Here's one. Very serious...Once, in FYE, there was an Alice in Wonderland snuggie. I still, to this day, many moons later, wish I had bought that snuggie. *sigh*
6. I wish I had never gotten sick of Dr. Pepper. I really liked it, ya know? But I drank so much of it, that it finally started to taste like cough syrup...blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: I *always* love to hear your comments, whether positive or negative, short or long, relevant or non-relevant! So don't be afraid to chime in! ;)
PS, sweet friends: I do ask that you watch your language as you share those lovely thoughts...let's do our best to be honoring to our God!

~Lauren :)